Friday, April 1, 2016

April New Releases

I *almost* posted this yesterday, but the I wouldn't have my April post ;-) I am excited to bring you four new cross stitch designs for this batch of releases! They are being debuted at the Needlework Show, and currently in stock at many needlework shops.

MBT-174 I Will
Stitch count 123w x 276h
Thread GAST Black Raspberry Jam, Briar Rose, Chives, Dark Chocolate
Fabric 32 ct. country french linen, "latte" (a lovely and soft linen)
This was designed as an anniversary design for my fifteenth, but could easily be done as a wedding piece. Yep, he has loved (and tolerated!) me for fifteen years! I wrote the poem, and the design is easily adjusted for you to personalize the date, add some names, take off the date, change the length of the poem, etc. It is showcased in an East Side Frame, doubled up with OCRN lined with SCWN.

MBT-175 Hymns of Christmas
Stitch count 269w x 429h
Thread GAST Cucumber, Briar Rose
Fabric 32 ct. country french linen, "latte" (a lovely and soft linen, and I used it on two releases this month)
Yes, it's April. Yes, Christmas is many months away. Yes, it will take many months to finish stitching this design and have it ready to hang on your wall. Yes, it eats thread and the border is a challenge, but, but, but... it's really pretty! Doodlebug has been leading worship at church since the fall, and spent many hours each week practicing hymns and winter recital pieces. I couldn't help but put those into a design when my world was so infused with their beautiful tunes.

MBT-176 Saved by Grace
Stitch count 97w x 65h
Thread WDW Flatfish, Eggplant, Cranberry Ice, Battleship, Tarragon
Fabric WDW 35 ct. linen, "parchment" (available in other counts!)
This design is a companion piece to MBT-160 Walk by Faith. It is framed in a 5x7 by East Side Frames OCPW. I love the swirlies around the letters and the colors with the fabric.

MBT-177 Our Family Tree
Stitch count 85w x 53h
Thread WDW Grape Vine, Pea Coat, Blue Jeans*, Tarragon, Plum*, Williamsburg Red* (*these colors are used for just a few stitches, but they are pretty!)
Fabric 32 count jobelan, "lambswool"
Deep down you know that this fits your family, too. If you can't think of the nut, maybe it's you? hehehe This whimsical little cutie fits a 5x7 frame and I used OLK-MRL by East Side Frames.

I think that's it from here. I'm already stitching on the next hymn design and have lots floating around in my head for other releases. My only goal for today is a nap. It's not going to happen, but a girl can dream!


6 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fabulous group of new releases, Debbie! I really like your anniversary sampler. Enjoy your weekend!

Redwingnut said...

I wasn't going to look at the Online Needlework Show this time because I definitely have a lot of charts that I need to get stitched. Then I came to your page. The "I Will" chart really touched my heart. Mike & I will celebrate 55 years in April & this would be a perfect companion piece to the 50th Anniversary Sampler I stitched. I will be adding this to the several other My Big Toe Designs I need to stitch.

Sandy said...

Love the new designs!! Will be so much fun to stitch!

Unknown said...

Love the wedding l Will...gonna get it..

C Reeder PhxAz said...

Great releases! My son and wife have one of your other blocks Love turned into their wedding sampler. Saw I Will and asked me to stitch it as a combo 5 year anniversary - we just bought a new house gift!! So in the rotation it goes. Love it!!

Brenda said...

Oh my stars!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all your new releases!!!! You do such BEAUTIFUL work and I keep adding your charts to my collection. I will get them all stitched one day!!!