Sunday, July 14, 2019

New for July 2019

Yep, it happened. My August releases became my July releases because I have no willpower whatsoever. None. Zero. Zip. My only inkling of self control is that only three are released, instead of the eight that are ready and I want to share... now (but I won't because that just seems excessive :o) )

MBT-231 Treasure Family
Just in time for Thanksgiving stitching, this circle series design about family is shown in beautiful fall harvest colors. My thoughts on family - you make them wherever you go. There is the family you are born into and the one you create based on love. This would be a beautiful gift for any of those who are family to you. It is stitched in three colors of Gentle Art Sampler Threads, but would be lovely in any that you choose to make it personal to you.

MBT-232 Wait in Hope
I just love this series of designs. This scripture from Psalm 33:20 is "We wait in hope for the Lord." It is stitched in vibrant colors by Weeks Dye Works and is perfectly matched to a frame by East Side Frames. When stitched on 35 ct. linen it will fit comfortably in a standard 5x7 frame.

MBT-233 Give Thanks to the Lord
Oh, goodness, this was one of my favorite to stitch out of this batch. It was such a favorite that it pushed three other charts to the end of the pile for release! It's bright, cheerful, happy, and in a series from the Psalms that is sure to bring you joy. It is adorably accented with a little sheep button from JABC, but the sheep also has a stitched version if you prefer that one (and additional DMC thread needs). The frame is by East Side Frames, Crazy Daisy, and there are already TWO companion designs ready for the next couple of batches of releases!!! Next release has a butterfly button!

I was a bit late in updating the website with new designs because I had the greatest joy in attending a stitching retreat. It was the first one I've been to that was hosted by a shop, and it was wonderful. I met 50+ other stitchers and spent three days indulging in treats, having someone else cook, and laughing harder than I have laughed in a very long time. Since the move I have been struggling with feeling connected and this was medicine for the soul.

Soon to come will be MORE new releases (next batch will have the Christmas piece, the next happy square piece, encouragement from Deuteronomy, and something snarky about marriage) and if I have any amount of control then look for them at the beginning of September. I'm forced to have some restraint because one of them has to have a custom size frame done and it will be a couple of weeks for it to be back with me.

Keep stitching!!!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Debbie, what a fabulous trio of designs you are releasing. Love the Treasure Family! I am glad you were able to attend a stitching retreat and had a wonderful 3 days. Where was it held? Which shop hosted it? Yes, I am noisy. I love hearing about retreats that other stitchers have attended.