Friday, August 30, 2019

September 2019 New Designs

I'm a couple of days away (early, of course) from the official release on September 1, but I just have to share! These new designs have been so much fun and I've brought back a little bit of snarkiness and a whole lot of sassy :o)

MBT-234 Prince of Peace
This is my first Christmas design in a long time. The Celtic style knot pattern provides a beautiful border for scripture from Isaiah 9:6. His will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. The frame is done custom by a local framer and I'm really happy with her work. The model is stitched on 32 ct. linen with Gentle Art Sampler Threads.

MBT-235 God With You
Another in the square floral border series, God With You has selections from Deuteronomy 31:6. The Lord your God goes with you, He will never leave you or forsake you. The model is stitched on 28 ct. jobelan with Weeks Dye Works thread. Frame by East Side Frames. It is a companion design to MBT-183 Trust in Him, MBT-192 Hope and a Future, MBT-211 My Soul Finds Rest, and MBT-219 Still Waters.

MBT-236 Marriage
And we are back to sassy :o) Marriage lets you annoy one special person every day for the rest of your life. I think that may say it all! lol The chart includes an alphabet and numbers to personalize it with the initials of you and spouse, or another happy couple. It would be great as either a wedding or anniversary piece. I fully believe that laughter is a necessary part of life and it's great when we can laugh along with a partner for life. Model stitched on 28 ct. jobelan with Weeks Dye Works thread. Frame by Studio Decor.

MBT-237 Shout for Joy
I've been spending some time in the Psalms and this is the second in a new series. The sweet flowers and adorable butterfly are a lovely accent for Psalm 100:1 Shout for joy to the Lord all the earth. The butterfly is charted if you choose not to use the button, but the button is really really cute! Model stitched on 28 ct. jobelan with Weeks Dye Works thread. Frame by East Side Frames, Button by Just Another Button Company. Companion design to MBT-233 Give Thanks to the Lord.

MBT-238 Cat Crazy
The chicken people shouldn't have all the fun. Just one cat short of crazy - that says it all. I remember one of the girls at my craft group asking me how many cookies she could have during snack time. My response was that she could have one less than would make her mom upset. So, as with chickens, we will always have one less than would qualify us as crazy. Model stitched on 28 ct. jobelan with Weeks Dye Works thread. Frame by Green Tree Gallery. For fun, you can easily change the thread colors to perfectly fit the felines in your family! Even more fun - add a button! Just Another Button Company has some adorable cat buttons.

Life has been full of good things. Yes, there are challenges and struggles, but if we approach them all as being for our good it definitely changes the perspective. God has shown us in little ways that we are exactly where we are supposed to be. Still wondering about the next steps, but content to be in fellowship and serving where we are at. Doodlebug continues with piano concerts and schooling. Today she woke up, did chores, and did a deep clean of her room without being asked. I'm torn between being grateful and suspicious ;o)

Look for more new designs in a couple of months... if I can wait that long. They're all ready to go and each one has special meaning to me. I have lots of work to catch up on with accessory inventory (new thread hopper colors are heading out to shops, the thread keeps are doing well and the new needle minders are a ton of fun) but I hope to work in some stitching time.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Debbie, what beautiful new designs. I love the marriage one. I hope you will design a dog one similar to the cat stitch for the dog people out there. Wishing you a blessed day!