Tuesday, February 4, 2020

New freebie for 2020

I think I say this about every new year, but I have no idea where last year went! Not only that, but where did JANUARY go?!? Doodlebug has been keeping me very busy, chauffeuring her to different piano accompaniment jobs and spending time out at a friend's ranch, grooming and training horses. It is a joy to see her figuring out her path and being able to offer gentle guidance along the way.

New chart releases will be here (soon!) but I wanted to share with you a new freebie design. It has been ages since I did one and it seemed like a fun treat.

The model is stitched on 28 ct. jobelan “Queen Anne’s Lace”, with Weeks Dye Works thread. The frame is one I had on hand in the garage and it was amazing that it was the perfect fit. There are so many things you can do with the colors, and then you can also leave off the top and bottom borders to make it a square-ish design. Ornament, maybe? Have fun! Just follow the pdf link under the picture or go to the freebie section at www.mybigtoedesigns.com



Keep an eye out for a new release announcement. I'm getting ready to have five brand new cross stitch charts out!!! A couple new thread keep styles are Paris and Ruby. These match the needle minders that have been doing great in stores and are lovely little additions to your stitching stash. Now you can match them together.


Happy stitching :o)

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your new complimentary design, Debbie. I saw the new designs in a shop newsletter before the Super Bowl and have several of them ordered. Lovely new thread keeps! I would love to see a deer or dog one (or both). Have a wonderful week!