Thursday, October 18, 2012

Needlework Show is open!

Today is the first day of the Fall 2012 Needlework Show! Check out www.needleshow.com to see all of the great offerings, from oodles of vendors, and enter for some fantastic door prizes. This is the first year that my door prize comes with a "comments" section. I have been howling in laughter over some of them (you *know* who you are) and really touched by others. If you haven't visited - go! I have SIX new fobs and a few caffeinated needle threaders. Here are the new froggies, in cobalt scroll, blue sunflower, and PURPLE:


I'm looking forward to the next week being tied to the office. The cold that the munchkin had a couple of weeks ago is now making its rounds through the house. I'm about 10 days into it, and hubby is just hitting the worst of it. She's running around, healthy as a horse. I comforted myself with peanut butter kiss cookies today. Little fluffy peanut butter delights with chocolate - you can't go wrong.

4 comments:

C Reeder PhxAz said...

Please send purple frog and cookies!!!! I am a full three weeks into this cold and have been too sick to even pick up a needle and thread - now that is just not fun!!!! Truly wish all of you well. V

Debbie said...

Hi! I am a new follower but not a new fan! I will enjoy following your blog, now that I found it. I just got over a cold too...took a supplement that seemed to help. Cute frog fobs!!

Debbie in Kansas

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of your charts and have quite a few. I just need to find extra time to stitch them.

I've made it, so far, without getting sick. All my munchins are grown & gone. :80/ But, chocolate & peanut butter is always a good combination.

I like the frog fob, especially the purple one.

Kathy in Orange County California said...

I have a picture I would love to share with you for the Gallery. I have stitched "Normal Family" with a Threadworx thread called "Bradley's Balloons" on a blue opalescent fabric. Even if I shouldn't say so, it turned out AWESOME!! LOL If you can send me an e-mail address (mine is bowlingqueen92677@yahoo.com) I will be glad to send it, or you can check it out on my blog (Kathy's Stitching Blog - if you just google it, you'll find it). Thanks!