Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Amazing Grace and Dickensian

It has been such an exciting week! I received a picture showing proof of my design in the Dickensian show (thank you, again!) and the production company gave me permission to share it, so... 
It is soooo exciting! Look! That's my design!!! And it's clearly showing the scripture!!! I haven't stopped giggling for two days and probably annoyed just about everyone I know by calling, texting, emailing, smoke signaling... If you are in the UK, you can watch episode 7 and see the piece in action! This is my new claim to fame ;-) (I now either need more coffee or a nap... maybe both)

I do have more news than just this (even though the TV stuff was beyond amazing!). The freebie for "Amazing Grace" is now up at www.MyBigToeDesigns.com and ready for download if you would like a quick to stitch, ornament sized, piece that beautifully accents the large design. I stitched it on 28 ct. antique white jobelan with Weeks Dye Works thread. The frame is by East Side the colors are a perfect match. 
Check back next Monday for the release details on the four new designs that will be debuting at the Needlework Show!!!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on your TV debut! I think that is really cool that your piece is featured in a TV program. What a lovely piece your small Amazing Grace is! I really like the frame molding as well. Have a great week!