Tuesday, July 6, 2021

New Cross Stitch Patterns and Accessories!

My June releases have crept into July :o) It happens. I've been stitching in every spare moment and am so excited to share the new designs with you!

MBT-272 Be Devoted to One Another

This scripture from Romans 12:10 is one of my favorites. I know I say that a lot, but the call to honor one another above ourselves has really been on my mind for the past year as so many have struggled. The model is stitched on Picture This Plus, 28 ct. lugana, "Bramble," with GAST thread. It is a companion design to MBT-083 Be Not Forgetful.

MBT-273 It Is Well With My Soul - the full version

This piece is similar in style to the smaller design, but the motifs are different and the colors have a bit less variation. I've done this with Amazing Grace: there is the full version (088), the small version (200) and then the freebie (F08). I just love the hymns and want them to surround me! There is a lot you can do with this piece: stitch the chorus in between each verse, select the verses that you sing the most or are most familiar to you and only stitch those, play with the colors... Have fun! The model is stitched on 32 ct. Country French Linen, "Latte," with Weeks Dye Works thread. 

MBT-274 You're the Friend

This one makes me smile and giggle, and then smile some more. It is also charted for "you're the mom," "you're the sister," and "you're the grandma." The model is shown in two colorways. Both are stitched on 28 ct. jobelan, "Ivory," and with Classic Colorworks thread.

MBT-275 The Earth is the Lord's

This scripture is from Psalm 24:1. The design is a continuation in the square Psalms series and I love the little bird button! There is a charted bird, too, for those who prefer not to use the button (but he's really really cute). The model is stitched on 28 ct. jobelan, "Beige," with Weeks Dye Works thread. 

MBT-276 Every Good and Perfect Gift

I just love this scripture. Every good and perfect gift is from above, James 1:17. This is a companion design to MBT-262 Encourage One Another, but in a different colorway. It does fit a standard 4x6 frame on 28 ct. fabric. The model is stitched on 28 ct. jobelan, "China Pearl," with Weeks Dye Works thread. 

Thread Keeps Summer Ornaments

Thread Keeps Butterfly Wings

Needle Minder Lily

Needle Minder Melody


I do hope you enjoy each offering as much as I have. Life here keeps on. Hubby and doodlebug have become more involved in their positions at church and it has been good. Doodlebug, yes the sweet little girl who is growing up way too fast, has her learner's permit and is driving as often as possible. She is officially graduated (ack!) and trying to figure out her future. We still haven't figured out a house, or a town, but we know we are being used right where we are and we rejoice. 

In a few weeks I will get to attend a needlework retreat and I am so excited to see the stitchers there and be encouraged in that time together. There is a fall Needlework Expo at the end of August, and that is when I plan to have the next batch of releases. Yep, I realize it is July. I better get stitching ;o) 

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Oh Debbie, each one of your new designs is fabulous. I would be hard-pressed to pick a favorite. Your newest accessories are super cool. Hope you are having a good summer and enjoy your upcoming needlework retreat.