Monday, January 22, 2024

Well, I seem to have forgotten to do an August 2023 update, so here goes

Life happened. It happened a lot. I'm sorry that I didn't get an update done here for the last batch of releases. I will remedy that right now!

MBT-302 He First Loved Us

Scripture from I John 4:19, We love because He first loved us. Model stitched with Gentle Art Sampler Thread on 32 ct. country French linen, Latte. Stitch count is 69w x 69h. I love this as a spring design, especially at the time when we are remembering His sacrifice and resurrection.

MBT-303 He Is Faithful

Scripture from Hebrews 10:23, He who promised is faithful. Model stitched with Weeks Dye Works thread on 28 ct. jobelan, Lambswool. Stitch count is 65w x 65h. Second in the short and sweet scripture circles, a companion to MBT-298 I Am With You Always. These would be so pretty stitched over one as ornaments!

MBT-304 The Good Fight

Scripture from 2 Timothy 4:7, I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Model stitched with Weeks Dye Works thread on 32 ct. Fiber on a Whim hand dyed linen, Affogato. Stitch count is 97w x 65h.This is a design that is great as a pastor gift upon retirement, or a beautiful memorial piece. 

MBT-305 Christmas Pinkies VIII

Four amazing ornament designs on various fabrics and with so many fun threads. All of the details can be found on the website.

Thread Keep and Needle Minder Olivia Hare

Thread Keep and Needle Minder Blessed

No comments: