Tuesday, September 17, 2019

New accessories for September!

It is one of my favorite times of year - Gingher time! Each year Gingher releases a designer series scissor and this year they are very unique compared to year's past. Juniper is the name this go around, and they are decorated with the most beautiful soft greens for the leaves, two shades of blue for the berries, with mocha colored stems. I have both long and mini fobs available and they come standard with an oversize stork scissor charm.
Also coming out this month are some more varied thread keeps! If you love this accessory, as I do, then you would love the assortment that I have for the trunk shows. There aren't enough hours to update the website with all available, but I have dogs and cats and flowers and monograms and sports and more flowers and more cats and, well just more! Interested in something special? Just ask. These dried flower thread keeps were just too pretty to not picture.
Stitching time has been very limited for this past month, but that means there are new accessories in the works! Next month I will have some new needle minders that are out of this world beautiful (think Celtic knots and stunning colors) and a new seven-pin set.

One of my fun projects has been Nothing to Fear on Picture This Plus fabric. The fabric is amazing! I haven't stitched on it before but I now have a dozen or so colors to choose from in the future and look forward to using them. This one is 28 ct. "Haunted" with black DMC.
 Hopefully I will make some progress on this one and it will be ready for the 2020 trunk show!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Debbie, your stitch on the Haunted fabric is looking good. What beautiful fobs you created to coordinate with the Gingher scissors. I am not familiar with your thread keeps, but the ones you featured are lovely. Good to know there is a dog one available!