Wednesday, October 2, 2019

October is here!

It is a beautiful thing when the forecast in Texas shows a steady temperature drop :o) Fall is officially here and the leaves on the trees are starting to turn. Mostly they go from green to brown, and then they make chores for me to do.

The day has started early for me. For the record, when you are cleaning bathrooms and doing laundry at 3:30 because you can't sleep, your children will not arise and call you blessed. There are many other things to be called but blessed isn't anywhere on that list. That whole Proverbs 31 things is great unless everyone else wants to sleep in. So I've gone on to quieter pursuits and that includes a little update.

In preparation for all of the accessory trunk shows and sales that seem to happen right around this time of year, I have been working on oodles of inventory! Most recently in the line of updates has been my needle threader assortment, both with and without clasp. I found a new supplier of beautiful beads and both varieties are bigger, brighter and better!
New thread pickers are in progress and I have stunning new varieties for the thread keeps and needle minders. Coming soon!!!

New releases are ready... sort of. I still have two designs to frame and get the chart covers ready. My plan is for release in a couple of weeks and the only way I can keep from releasing them early is to not have them ready. Seriously, I have no self control when it comes to designs that I think are amazing and wonderful and fun and need to be out and stitched right now! :o) See you with new charts in a few-ish weeks!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a beautiful dish of beads and whatnot for new accessories, Debbie! Looking forward to seeing your new releases and the new accessories!