Friday, October 25, 2019

New for November

I'm a little bit early for November, but you know that I cannot keep new things under wraps when I get excited about them! Heading into Christmas (it's only two months away!), this is the time of year that I am most energized about new charts and accessories. Sooooo, here we go!!!

MBT-239 Forgive Quickly ~ Another in the circle series. I have really loved these and, just last night, started stitching on the next one! They stitch up quickly and make great gifts or ornaments.
MBT-240 He Will Sustain You ~ Psalm 55:22 ~ This is a companion design to MBT-228 An Anchor for the Soul. The designs use similar colors. If you want them to be exact matches, sub out the threads in this piece in the other design and then use the same frames. The one shown here is still available from Hobby Lobby! The button accents are also charted so you can stitch them, but the buttons are sooo cute.
MBT-241 When I Survey the Wondrous Cross ~ I've missed working on the hymns and this was such a soothing piece to stitch. The song went through my head with each stitch. It perfectly fits an 8x10 frame when stitched on 32 ct. fabric.
MBT-242 Pins and Needles ~ This is the most adorable stitchy piece!!! Pins and needles, needles and pins, when one piece is finished another begins. It perfectly sums up my stitching routine, with the exception that I *finish* a design before I start a new one. Usually I have several going at once!
MBT-243 My Light and Salvation ~ Psalm 27:1 ~ The Lord is my light and my salvation. This is the third in the Psalm series, companion to MBT-233 Give Thanks to the Lord and MBT-237 Shout for Joy. The fourth is already designed and ready for me to find some stitching time! This one also has a cute little button accent - a turtle!
 New specialty fobs ~ Fall Teapots
New specialty fobs ~ Farm Life (it's a little goat, I "kid" you not), Mermaid, Unicorn, Dolphin 
New Needle Minders ~ Celtic Shield
New Needle Minders ~ Celtic Sunset
New Needle Minders ~ Eternity Knot
New Needle Minders ~ Eye See You Too
New Needle Minders ~ Goldie
New Needle Minders ~ Pawprint
My, oh, my, that was a lot of new!!! It has been a busy time but that has been good. I have new charts designed, threads and fabric pulled, so I have lots to stitch when I find those "extra" hours in the day that I know are hiding somewhere.

Life on the home front is going well. Still haven't found a place to call a more permanent home, but finding peace in the uncertainty. Doodlebug has been taking jobs as a piano accompanist, which has been fun, and she is leading some worship on guitar at bible study. Today she will officially finish tenth grade and it is amazing how fast it is all going by. Praising each day for family, friends, and fellowship.

One of the upcoming designs pulls from Jeremiah 17:7-8, about the blessing of trusting in the Lord and having confidence in Him. When the heat (trials) come the tree's leaves remain green, it is not anxious in drought and never ceases to bear fruit. It is scripture that I am clinging to in this season and it has been a blessing to me.

Many happy stitches to you :o)

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

I was excited to see another circle design. Each one of the new designs draws me in. Love the new accessories as well; my favorite is the pawprint needle minder. Wishing you a wonderful fall/harvest season, Debbie!